Mother’s Day is a special occasion for every mother. When a woman gives birth to a child, her whole world gets surrounded by the chaos as well as the love that the child brings. A mother sacrifices so much to offer comfort to their child. This is why you should make this day special for her by giving her gifts and surprises.
More than anything, a mother would love the efforts of her child. Making handmade cards, planning and executing a balloon surprise or simply sending her a text saying how much you adore her can make the day extra special for her.
So, when you are planning to surprise her, you should make sure to involve a beautiful quote that suits the occasion in just the right way. Reading or hearing something heartfelt will make her feel at the top of the world.
But the question arises in most people’s minds: how to find out those perfect, loving quotes? Well, we have gathered all the loving quotes that will make your celebration more charming. You can add a loving quote to your balloon bouquet or combo surprises or any personalised gift.
Here are some of the most heart touching quotes to say to your mother on the occasion of Happy Mother’s Day–
1. “All That I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother” – Abraham Lincoln
2. “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
3. “ Of All the Gifts That Life Has To Offer, A Loving Mother is the Greatest of Them All”
4. “ God Could Not Be Everywhere, and therefore He made Mothers”- Rudyard Kipling
5. “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
6. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
7.“If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
8.“To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.”
9. “Everything I am, you helped me to be.”
10.“Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.”
11. “Mom: a title just above queen.”
12. “Time passes quickly but one thing always lasts – the love and support found in you. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
13. “You are a gift from God, a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother.”
14. “No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.” – Sarah Josepha Hale
15. “There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child you are a super mom.” – Stephanie Precourt
Make your mother’s day special by embracing these wonderful quotes in your gifts and surprises. Let her know how grateful you are to have her in your life. These quotes are sure to touch her heart and make her feel loved and appreciated. Celebrate Mother’s Day by making it the most special day for her.